Sunday 23 December 2007

sunday blues

One blogger give me a good advice today..keeping my spirits up after a fall out from reality a couple of weeks ago. Had 2 projects to finish my Master and a proposal waiting for my PhD....quite a stressfull time but if lot of people out there can do it..so am I.....I choose this way and there is no turning back only one way to go....up and forward....

We are doing our first korban this year. 1st HB ckap tak nak cause kekurangna budget, then we realize that if anything...takda duit should not be a reason for us not to do our duty...benda lain boleh beli...takkanlah berkorban skit tak bolehkan...manage to book for a korban from a pakistan shop nearby our house a day before eid adha and then distribut it to our community a day after eid. On the day of the eid itself spent whole day kat ofis, finishing up my writing (still have a long way to Go), then balik at around 4.30pm cause dh gelap sgt...than go to open house held by our community member...balik then doze to sleep....kenyang tak hingat

kadang2 rasa tak adil bila sumer yang terkeluar dari mulut dan terlafaz dari hati cumalah keluahan sahaj ..rasa mcam orang yang tak bersyukur..I am grateful Ya Allah...just trying my best to keep on fightin cause I know this is the fate that you had lead me to be in this life...
Pasti ada hikmah why after being a fiance to somebody else, I met my Mr Right to the person just by my side all the way, gettting married despite all the odds that go against our way, being separated for almost a year living in this cold country alone, Alhamdullillah then he manage to be here, being 'accidentally' pregnant during my final year in Master and coping up with it together with the stress of my starting year in PhD..This is my story...our fight together..searching for a calmer soul, a better destiny.....Ya Allah tunjukkanlah jalan, permudahkanlah perhitungan.......

To Ibu....Thank You for your encouragement.. i did manage to shed a tears reading it...at least when it feels like the whole world is against me..I can find solace in knowing that He believe in me and there is a another angel sent to give me an encouragement......Thanks a lot....;D

No comments: